JANUARY 2020 MONTHLY CHAPTER MEETING
Join Us for LIVE Coaching
One of the highlights of any coaching program is being able to witness live coaching. There's something about being able to view the dynamics of the coaching relationship as it unfolds right before your eyes.
For our chapter meeting, we invite you to witness the interplay between a coach and a client. We're going to have 2-3 rounds of "fishbowl coaching" with real coaches and real client topics.
What Participants Will Learn
- Learn how other coaches establish the coaching agreement and utilize direct communication and powerful questioning with a client
- Witness how a client responds to open-ended questions and the change that happens when clarity and new learning shows up
- Engage with feedback as the audience gets a chance to share what they saw
You don't want to miss this event! It's going to be a very active and eye-opening learning event.
WHERE IS THE MEETING?
4214 Capital of Texas Hwy N. ROOM 5B
Austin, TX 78746
Parking is FREE!
6:00 - 6:30 PM - Event Check-In & Social Time
6:30 - 6:40 PM - Chapter Business
6:40 - 8:00 PM - Guest Presentation & discussion
8:00-8:30 PM - Q/A and event wrap up
MEETING ACTIVITY FEES
Whether a coach or not, everyone is welcome to attend our meetings. The following fees cover activities and meeting costs:
- ICF Local (Austin) Members and Affiliates - FREE
- ICF Global Members, Non-ICF Local Members -$20
- Guests (Non ICF-Local or Global Members) - $20